Students will go through a rotation of classrooms practicing social skills and developing friendship making skills. Students will participate in a variety of activities that involve turn taking, working with others, and regulating their bodies.
Ages: 5-10 years old
$600 a week, $50 discount if you sign up for both weeks.
*Current ACA students please contact for discounted rate*
Week 1: June 19th-June 23rd
Week 2: June 26th-June 30th
Students will focus on:
- Embracing challenges
- Learning from mistakes
- Frustration tolerance
- Friendship making skills
- Perspective taking
- Reading verbal and non-verbal communication
- Group participation
- Board games, card games, and imaginative games
- Social skills lesson accompanied with take home visual and worksheet
- Science experiment, innovation, discovery, and tinker lab
- Physical movement, recess games with rules and turn-taking
- On-sight presenters and assemblies.
- Initial intake and goal setting with parents by school director.
- Each student will receive a social skills booklet with visuals, systems, and strategies for self-regulation, friendship making skills, and the daily social skills lesson.
- Daily written notes from each social skills instructor about child’s engagement.
- End of the week written report to accompany your child to his/her classroom with useable suggestions.
Please complete and return the admissions forms to All Children Academics